This One Pan Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie Recipe is a dream come true. Only one pan and all this chocolatey goodness. If you have not tried making a skillet dessert you are missing out. From Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie to a Skillet Peach Cobbler Recipe you will be sold.
How to Make A Skillet Brownies
Cast Iron Skillet Brownie
Don’t you just love how all of these ingredients come together in one pan? I was a little nervous it was going to stick to the pan but it came out great. Make sure you read how to season a Cast Iron Pan.
Serve it warm with scoops of vanilla ice cream. What a decadent yet simple dessert of gooey chocolate with melted vanilla ice cream.
How many will Skillet Brownies Feed?
This dessert will easily feed 8 people and maybe more if you make smaller slices. It also may only serve 4 if you have chocolate lovers.
Can I make the Brownie Batter in advance?
Make the batter while you are making dinner and then place it in the oven when you sit down. This way you can have a warm gooey brownie for dessert.
Do I have to use a Cast Iron Pan?
While the recipe calls for a cast iron pan, you can use any oven-safe skillet. Don’t have a skillet, then pour the batter into a round cake pan.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Cake Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium-low heat. Heat butter until melted, add sugars and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Chill for 10 minutes in fridge or at room temperature for 30 minues
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 16-22 minutes, depending on skillet or pan width. Watch it closely so the brownies don't overbake.
- Top with favorite ice cream flavor and another favorite sundae toppings
Can be made in ovenproof skillet
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.