This One Pan Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie Recipe is a dream come true. Only one pan and all this chocolatey goodness. If you have not tried making a skillet dessert you are missing out. From Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie to a Skillet Peach Cobbler Recipe you will be sold.
How to Make A Skillet Brownies
Cast Iron Skillet Brownie
Don’t you just love how all of these ingredients come together in one pan? I was a little nervous it was going to stick to the pan but it came out great. Make sure you read how to season a Cast Iron Pan.
Serve it warm with scoops of vanilla ice cream. What a decadent yet simple dessert of gooey chocolate with melted vanilla ice cream.
How many will Skillet Brownies Feed?
This dessert will easily feed 8 people and maybe more if you make smaller slices. It also may only serve 4 if you have chocolate lovers.
Can I make the Brownie Batter in advance?
Make the batter while you are making dinner and then place it in the oven when you sit down. This way you can have a warm gooey brownie for dessert.
Do I have to use a Cast Iron Pan?
While the recipe calls for a cast iron pan, you can use any oven-safe skillet. Don’t have a skillet, then pour the batter into a round cake pan.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Cake Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium-low heat. Heat butter until melted, add sugars and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Chill for 10 minutes in fridge or at room temperature for 30 minues
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 16-22 minutes, depending on skillet or pan width. Watch it closely so the brownies don't overbake.
- Top with favorite ice cream flavor and another favorite sundae toppings
Can be made in ovenproof skillet
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 536Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 119mgSodium 248mgCarbohydrates 74gFiber 2gSugar 56gProtein 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.