This year, April Fools Day and Easter are the same days, thus the term Easter Fools Day. This is a trifecta for me as it is also my birthday. If you are looking for some fun ways to play Easter Pranks on your kids we have a few Easter-themed tricks. Otherwise be sure to check out all the other fun ways to play pranks on your kids for April Fools Day. We will list the others at the bottom of the post. We are also open to any suggestions and we will gladly add them to our list.
Easter Fools Day: When April Fools Day Falls On Easter
Pranks While Hosting A Easter Egg Hunt
- Super Glue the Eggs Shut
- Add dried pasta, beans or veggie to the Eggs
- Have a Glow In the Dark Easter Egg Hunt
- Put fake money inside of the eggs
- Provide bags for the kids to collect eggs, but have the bottoms cut out.
April Fools Day Pranks for The Easter Basket
- Fill the Eggs dried pasta, beans or veggies
- Swap Out the Chocolate Eggs for Grapes
- Leave the PEEPS boxes open at least overnight so they harden. Reseal and put in the basket
- Put the treats etc under the basket straw so baskets appear empty
Add a bag of Easter Bunny Poop Scoop of Poop Gag Gift
- Swap out snack food bags with veggies
Easter Fools Day Pranks for Easter Brunch
- Dye White Plastic Craft Eggs, Serve as if they are hard boiled!
- Make Uncrustables for the Kids… Well, find the surprise inside.
- Serve Grilled Cheese Sandwiches— Well pretend ones.
- Serve Candy Sushi
We would love to hear how you might be playing pranks on your family this Easter Fools Day? When else can you combine both Easter and April Fools Day?