Thanks to Nielsen-Massey Vanillas for providing us with a sample in exchange for this post about Easy 3 Ingredient Fudge Recipe.
Well, you might wonder why I suggested in a previous Halloween Deal post to buy fall cookie cutters on sale. I have filled cookie cutters with an easy 3 ingredient fudge recipe during the Christmas holidays as a Christmas party favor and thought it would also be cute as the adult placeholder/party favor.
I borrowed the idea after seeing $5 chocolate-filled cookie cutters at the stores and thought I could duplicate this and for a lot less.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Easy Fudge Recipe
Simply layout your cookie cutters on a cookie sheet lined with a piece of wax paper or parchment. Make your favorite fudge recipe, I just used the recipe on the sweetened condensed milk package.
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Quickly fill the cookie cutters with the fudge, you can leave some space from the top to add sprinkles and decorative frosting. Working quickly add any sprinkles you would like now.
We sometimes will use clips to hold down the parchment paper.
Place the cookie tray in the fridge for a couple of hours or per your recipe. Once the fudge is solid you can use decorative frostings to adorn the shape or just leave like it is. Place them in Cellophane bags and tie with a bow or twist tie.
This year I will place a treat on each adult’s plate as a welcoming gift. I may also add a little tag with the person’s name. Like I mentioned earlier, this can be used for any occasion you have the cookie cutter to go with!!
Easy Three Ingredient Fudge
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 cups (1 12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Nielsen vanilla extract
- Spray Cookie cutters with non-stick spray or if using a pan, butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave. Let the mixture sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. (Just don’t burn the chocolate)Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract until combined. Pour fudge into prepared pan/cookie cutters. Let fudge cool completely and either bag the cookie cutters in cellophane or cut the fudge in pans into 1 inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
What makes a good Fudge Recipe?
The ingredients you use can affect the flavor of this fudge. Be sure to use the best ingredients you can afford from quality chocolate chips to High Quality Vanillas.
This holiday season use baking as a way to share special moments with family and friends. Whether you’re watching holiday movies or hosting the big Thanksgiving meal, #BaketoShare with Nielsen-Massey Vanillas.
Make this easy 3 ingredient fudge recipe to fill cookie cutters for gifts or place cards or simply to cut and give to friends for the holiday. Change out the flavors by using different extracts.
- Visit NielsenMassey.com to learn how to #BaketoShare this holiday season with guides for hosting holiday gatherings, new holiday recipes and gift giving ideas.
- To help bakers create the most scrumptious holiday treats, Nielsen-Massey has introduced a Holiday Flavors Bundle on Amazon, featuring some of the season’s most popular flavors: Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract, Pure Almond Extract , and Pure Peppermint Extract.
Other Easy Fudge Recipes
Holiday Recipes: Easy Fudge in Cookie Cutter Place Cards
Make fudge and place it in cookie cutters for a gift, party favor or place card over the holidays.
How to host a last minute Party with Walgreens Holiday Solutions
Make this fudge into a wreath for a wonderful presentation on your dessert table for the holidays.