I was provided promotional products for this post about easy Salted Caramel Brownies from PlatefulCoOp but all the opinions are 100% my own. With back to school time I always get requests to bring food for different things for school or the kids sports. There is no need to stress out, grab some brownie mix and with a few add ons you will have gourmet Salted Caramel Brownies. Trust me the words salted caramel sounds hard but you will be surprised how easy these brownies are, especially staring with a brownie mix, as natural as Immaculate Baking.
If you don’t normally buy box mixes for cakes or brownies due to unknown ingredients, now you have choices. Check out the new line of Immaculate Baking mixes including Gluten-Free Cookie Mix now available at Target. Immaculate Baking is launching a new line of dry baking mixes with the same promises and non-GMO commitment since its refrigerated cookie origins: Using only wholesome, simple, delicious ingredients, and offering baking options ranging from all natural, organic and gluten free!
Not only are they all natural but I love the art work on the packaging too. I decided to play with the Brownie Mix and show you how easy it is to make gourmet desserts with little to no effort.
Make the brownie mix per the directions on the package. I love that the Immaculate Baking mix already has chocolate chips in the mix. Melt the Caramels and milk in the microwave until smooth.
Then drizzle the caramels over the brownie mix. Told you this is an easy recipe and by using the Immaculate Boxed Brownie mix, you really don’t have to do much at all.
Swirl it around and then just pop this into the oven to cook per the directions on the box.
After the brownies come out of the oven, sprinkle them with sea salt. Allow them to cool and then cut and serve these. We were surprised just how delicious and full of Caramel these were.
So next time you are asked to bring a dessert to a party, don’t stress out, start with a brownie mix, like the all natural ones from Immaculate Baking and wow everyone with the simple addition of the caramel and sea salt. Everyone will be impressed with these semi-homemade Salted Caramel brownies.
Easy Salted Caramel Brownies From a Box Mix
- 1 box of brownie mix -to make a 9x13 pan
- eggs per pkg directions
- Vegetable oil -per directions
- 20 individual wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tsp of Coarse Sea Salt
- Heat oven and prepare brownie mix as instructed on the box mix.
- Pour batter in a 8x8 inch baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make caramel sauce by placing unwrapped caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute and then 10 second intervals until caramels are smooth.
- Drizzle the sauce on top of the brownies and bake per the package directions.
- When brownies are finished baking, remove them for the oven and sprinkle the sea salt over the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1 Sodium: 1mg
What are your favorite Box mix Brownie add-ins?