Easy Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes-Elegant Meal with Limited Clean Up
Baked Chicken Sheet Pan Recipe
Now for the Sheet Pan side dish.
Easy Baking Tips
Pin this for your next Easy Weeknight Sheet Pan Supper
Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 6 chicken pieces, 2 1/2 to 3 pounds
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. For easy cleanup, line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper. Wash chicken; pat dry.
- COMBINE eggs and milk in bowl. Combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and pepper on a sheet of wax paper. Dip chicken pieces one at a time in egg mixture, roll in crumb mixture, turning to coat evenly. Place in parchment-lined pan.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear or meat thermometer reads 170° for breasts, 180° for other pieces.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1999 Saturated Fat: 42g Cholesterol: 894mg Sodium: 1652mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 165g