The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s. Be sure to check out our 2 GIVEAWAYS at the bottom of the post.
With warmer weather, strawberry shortcake is a great warm-weather dessert. We took a classic and made it even more summer-friendly, these Easy Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwiches come together in minutes thanks to Entenmann’s Minis.
WHAT ARE ENTENMANNS MINIS?
Entenmann’s Minis are the same delicious variety of baked goods you know and love, from pound cake and crumb cake, donuts, apple pie, and more, only smaller and individually wrapped.
- Entenmann’s knows families are busy and always on the move, so their snack options should help make life easier while satisfying everyone’s cravings.
- The Minis are pre-portioned and individually wrapped to make breakfast or snacking on the go a breeze!
- Since they are individually packaged, you can pack them in a picnic, throw in a backpack for a hike or make a few of these shortcakes at a time.
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwich
Thanks to the convenience of the minis, there is no baking for these shortcakes. Are you ready to follow this intense recipe?
- Entenmann's Mini Pound Cake
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Fresh Strawberries
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Plastic wrap if freezing for later.
- Slice a Entenmann's Mini Pound Cake in half horizontally
- Add a thin layer of Vanilla Ice Cream to both halves
- Add Thinly sliced strawberries to one half
- Sandwich halves and eat or freeze for later
- Unwrap an Entenmann’s Minis Pound Cake
- Cut the mini in half to make a sandwich
- Press slightly warm Vanilla Ice cream to both sides of the pound cake mini
- Add a few slices of Strawberry on one half of the pound cake
- Sandwich them together.
- Eat now or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for later.
STAYING CLOSE TO HOME GIVEAWAY!
Thanks to Entenmann’s ® for providing the $25 virtual Visa gift card and three (3) product coupons. Enter to Rafflecofter Below
Entenmann’s Sweet Memories Sweepstakes
Entenmann’s is giving fans a fun way to celebrate a classic spring dessert – pound cake and berries! Between now and May 31st, consumers can enter The Sweet Memories Sweepstakes for a chance to win Entenmann’s Minis to make their own version at home.
- To enter, fans can visit the Entenmann’s Facebook page and comment on the official Sweepstakes post describing their sweet Entenmann’s memories over the years to receive one (1) entry.
- All sweepstakes entries must be submitted by May 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET to qualify.
- For the official rules, please see the following link: https://www.entenmanns.com/en/sweet-memories-official-rules