How To Make Perfect Instant Pot Chicken Breasts will save you time when you need Chopped or shredded chicken for a recipe like Chicken and Pasta Bake. In about 20 minutes you have perfectly cooked chicken that you can shred and in another 5 minutes and it you can have shredded chicken for recipes like Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe
How many times have you thought about dinner and realized you have frozen chicken breasts and not enough time to defrost and bake it before dinner time. If you have an Instant Pot that you worries are over.
How to Make Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
WEEKNIGHT MEAL PREP
TIPS FOR FROZEN CHICKEN INSTANT POT METHOD
- Make sure Chicken Breasts are not frozen to each other
- Cook time for frozen chicken takes a little bit longer than thawed chicken, because it will take longer to get to steam stage.
- After chicken breast is done cooking, shred it, cut it, and add it to your favorite recipe.
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth or water
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer everything in Instant Pot
- Close lid and set knob to seal
- Set to high pressure for 10 minutes if frozen or 7 minutes if thawed chicken.
- . Allow chicken to naturally release for 5 minutes Then do a quick release by moving the knob to vent
- Cut chicken or Shred chicken for desired recipe
Nutrition InformationYield 3 cups Serving Size 1 cup chicken
Amount Per Serving Calories 269Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 138mgSodium 528mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 50g