Homemade Ice Cream Cake Recipe
OF course, you can always serve with a drizzle of hot fudge on top too.
What flavor combination would you make for this delicious Dairy Queen move over Cake will you make?
- 1 box Mix Cake
- 1.5 Quart flavored ice cream
- 1.5 quarts Vanilla Ice cream
- 1 jar hot fudge sauce
- Prepare the cake mix per the directions, pouring half the batter into a spring form pan
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- Add a hot fudge layer to the cake and allow to freeze
- Soften the flavored ice cream slightly then layer it onto of the cooled cake.
- Freeze cake. Take it out of the pan.
- Defrost the Vanilla cake and then whip it in the mixer until it is spreadable.
- Quickly frost the cake and place back into freezer for a couple of hours.
- Decorate as desired before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 132mg Carbohydrates: 36g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 31g Protein: 5g