Anyone can throw a party over the holidays, but why not add some themed elements to make it more festive. For a recent event, I hosted I had to add some flair to the ordinary items like a ranch cheese ball made to look like a snowman.
I am sharing some quick holiday party ideas that are sure to provide just that extra touch
How to Make Cocktails in Bulk
To make one Rudolph’s Nose Drink:
Be sure to check out our 20 Festive Holiday Cocktail post.
Melting Ranch Snowman Spread
Snowman Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 pkgs (8oz each) cream cheese softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1- 2 tsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- assorted decorations, olives, pretzel sticks, peppers, crackers, raisins, carrot, peppercorn
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. add the dressing mix, mustard, and mix well. Add the shredded cheese.
- Shape into two balls or one ball for melting snowman. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs. ( I made a few days in advance)
- For melting snowman add a little ball on top to resemble the head.
- To make the hat, use cream cheese in between the crackers.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1 tablespoon
Amount Per Serving Calories 53Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 9mgSodium 90mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.