This shop Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops Dinner Idea has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Not sure about you, but there are many nights during the week that I have a small window to get dinner on the table. If you have not ever made sheet pan dinners, then you are missing out. Sheet pan dinner means you put your protein and side dish veggies on one sheet pan and it bakes together. This not only results in a quick meal but the clean up is a breeze. Pork chops are typically a quick meal solution but when you add potatoes and veggies all in the same pan, your dinner is not only fast but complete.
Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops Dinner Idea
We used Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops and smothered them in a mixture of Italian Dressing seasoning and cheese, then surrounded them with baby potatoes, sliced zucchini, and onion for this new go-to Italian Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe. Everyone raved about them in my house, so these are definitely staying on our weeknight dinner rotation.
You only need a few ingredients to put this meal together
Simply mix the seasoning ingredients together and toss your pork chops. Add the veggies around the pork and season these as well.
Sit back and get the kids to set the table. In less than 3o minutes in the oven, you have dinner on the table.
Just look at all the juices on the pan. These pork chops are not just flavorful from all the yumminess we added but very moist. Just be sure not to overcook them as pork can get tough quickly.
You can now find the NEW Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Guaranteed Tender at your local Walmart. Be sure to look for their new packaging.
At Smithfield, they supply naturally tender and juicy fresh pork everyone can enjoy with no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no added steroids or hormones. Helping everyone make smarter choices. You can taste the quality and difference.
What it means to be Guaranteed Tender:
- Smithfield hand-selects cuts based on coloring and marbling
- The process is USDA Verified
- The product is proudly raised in the USA
- And it’s fresh never frozen
Don’t want to heat the kitchen this summer? Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is also Great on the Grill!
Italian Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
- 7 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 oz packet DRY Italian dressing mix
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5-6 Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 1 Large zucchini, cut in 3/4 inch slices and then halved
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a Large Sheet pan with Parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 5 tablespoons olive oil, dressing mix packet, Parmesan cheese,and pepper. Dip each pork chop in the oil mixture, making sure to coat both sides, and place on the prepared pan. Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Add the potatoes zucchini and onion to the sheet pan and drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over veggies Sprinkle with 1 tsp of sea salt and 1 tsp of parmesan cheese (optional). Toss lightly to mix together.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pork chops are fully cooked and potatoes are tender. (Pork chops with bones will take longer)
- Garnish with parsley and additional cheese on veggies if desired and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 People
Amount Per Serving Calories 635 Saturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 113mg Sodium 725mg Carbohydrates 34g Fiber 4g Sugar 4g Protein 40g