When entertaining outdoors in the warmer weather, one has to worry about keep drinks cold, especially flavored Iced Teas and Lemonade. I hate keep the server inside because that means kids are going to track inside the house after running around outside. I also don’t like adding too much ice to a pitcher of drinks as it will dilute the taste. What is a girl to do?? Such big problems in the scheme of things right. Really, if you have the right serving tools there is no worry at all. After seeing this Buddeez Unbreakable 3-1/2-Gallon Beverage Dispenser with Removable Ice-Cone filled with Mango Blueberry Iced Tea, my daughter asked if we can keep it filled all summer long. I guess I will take that as a compliment from a 14 year old girl!! I don’t get those very often, but that is another blog post. Iced Tea does not have to be boring and it can be served undiluted with a few steps and right equipment. The dispenser is made from an impact and shatter-resistant material called Tritan from Eastman, which is just perfect for outdoor entertaining all summer! Be sure to go to the end of this post to find 19 other amazing flavored Iced Tea recipes.
I received a free product to try as well as compensation for this post through my relationship with Quality Blue Community. All opinions are my own.
To make this Mango Blueberry Iced Tea you will have to start a few hours before serving to allow it to cool completely. You can also make the tea portion the night before and then add your fresh fruit right before serving. I made decaffeinated Green Tea for my base tea but you could use any unflavored tea you prefer.
Steep the tea bags for up to 10 minutes. It will be strong but no worries you will be adding water, fruit puree and plenty of ice to the drink.
While my fruit defrosted, you can use fresh as well, I coated with 1/4 cup of sugar. I will not be sweetening this tea any more than the fresh fruit but you can add more if you desire sweet tea. You can even have a little sugar syrup at the side when serving. You don’t want granulated sugar as it does not always dissolve in iced tea.
Puree about 1/2 of the fruit and put it throw a sieve to collect all the seeds etc. Then add it to the cooled tea with an additional pitcher of water.
Add the ice tea to your Buddeez Unbreakable 3-1/2-Gallon Beverage Dispenser and then add the ice cone. I love that you can choose to use this or not and it does not dilute your drink. I added a few whole pieces of mango and blueberry as well. But I prefer to add this to the serving glasses so it does not clog up the dispenser.
Serve with iced filled glasses for a refreshing summer beverage.
What I liked about this Buddeez Unbreakable 3-1/2-Gallon Beverage Dispenser is that it is made from Tritan from Eastman, making it:
- Impact and shatter resistant (great for outdoor entertaining!)
- Clarity and looks like real glass until you touch it
- Free from all bisphenols, including BPA
- One of many items made from Tritan
Other features include:
- Removable Ice-Cone
- Non-Slip, Snap-On Base (The stand is packaged inside the Dispenser)
- Made in USA
You might the wondering how are we going to store this big drink dispenser. No worries the entire thing basically stores inside itself. I love this feature.
Blueberry Mango Flavored Iced Tea Recipe
- 12 cups water
- 5-6 Green Tea bags
- 1 10 oz Bag chopped frozen mango, thawed
- 5 oz frozen Blueberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Water and Ice
- Boil the 12 cups of water in a large saucepan or stock pot. Remove from the heat. Steep the green tea bags about 5-10 minutes, then discard tea bags. Transfer tea to a large mixing bowl. Allow the tea to sit until it cools to room temperature, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, to a small mixing bowl, thawed mango and blueberries , and 1/4 cup sugar. Allow the fruit to macerate, or sit until it's softened and formed juices. Transfer 3/4 of the fruit with juices to a blender and puree. Sieve out the seeds and skins. Pour the cooled tea and fruit puree into the pitcher. And another 6-10 cups of water depending how strong you like your tea. Serve with Ice and more thawed fruit
Label your dispenser with these Beverage Tags.
19 More Flavored Iced Tea Recipes
- Healthy Cold Brewed Iced Tea
- Very Berry Iced Tea Recipe
- Spiked Apple Cider Iced Tea
- Blackberry and Basil Iced Green Tea
- Sweet Southern Sweet Strawberry Iced Tea
- Apple Iced Tea
- Lemon Ginger Sweet Tea
- Peach Green Iced Tea Recipe
- Citrus Green Iced Tea
- Strawberry Iced Tea
- Bourbon Slush Recipe
- Simple Flavored ICed Tea
- Raspberry Green Iced Tea
- Ginger Melon Greed Iced Tea
- Strawberry Nettle Iced Tea
- Mango Iced Tea
- Lemon Iced Tea
- Blueberry Rooibos Iced Tea
- Honey Sweetened Thai lemon Tea