This is a sponsored post about Big game Day Pizza Recipes for SheSpeaks/P&G.
Are you ready for the Big Game Feburary 7th? You still have some time to start preparing your favorite snacks for your party. With parties also comes a lot of preparation as well. If you have the write household supplies clean up is a breeze. We are thrilled to be sharing one of our new favorite Big Game Recipes: Buffalo Wing Pizza Recipe. When we ever visit our family in Buffalo, NY we buy wings and pizza so why not combine our two favorites.
Start with your favorite pizza dough, either frozen, homemade or from your favorite pizza restaurant.
Spread a thin layer of Pizza Sauce and a drizzle of blue cheese dressing on the pizza.
Place some cooked and cut up boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Blue Cheese Dressing, Cheese and green onions.
Bake until cheese and crust are baked.
Allow to cool a few minutes then serve with plenty of Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towel.
For parties these are the perfect thing to have near your buffet as people can take smaller pieces to serve as napkins. Bounty has an Unique Trap & Lock Technology and quickly absorbs messes both big and small.
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR BIG GAME PARTIES:
1). Stock your guest bathroom with Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Rolls 12-pack. At our Game Day parties there is plenty of beverage consumption.
- 4X stronger when wet than the leading bargain brand
- Clog-safe and septic-safe
- Washcloth-like texture helps clean better than the leading flat-textured bargain brand
- Two-ply toilet paper
2). Speaking of bathrooms, you may want to include a can Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky spray.
- Eliminates tough odors rather than covering them up
- The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering
3). Clean up Game Day Spills on your linens and clothes with Tide PODS Spring Meadow.
- 6x more clean
- 3-in-1: detergent, stain remover, brightener.
- Dissolve quickly in hot and cold
- Targets tough stains with specially formulated with HE Turbo technology
- Works in Standard and HE machine types
May the best team win the Big Game but more importantly be sure you have great game day food and supplies all that you can find at Walmart or Walmart.com. Learn how to make the Football pretzels and Football field vase.
A great combo of buffalo chicken and pizza in one dish. Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Pizza Dough
- 1 cup of chopped Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites cooked
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese a few generous handfuls
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- Blue Cheese dressing
On a cutting board, stretch the dough to form the pizza crust, using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. Set the pizza on a pizza pan to the side and clean board.
Cover the pizza dough with the chopped wingless Buffalo chicken , cheeses and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp.
Drizzle additional buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing before serving or serve on the side.