Inexpensive DIY Valentines Day Popcorn Teacher Gifts
WHAT FLAVOR OF POPCORN SHOULD I USE AS GIFTS
HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE POPCORN TEACHER GIFTS:
Tie up the bagged popcorn and attach our free Valentine’s Day Gift Tag that you can print. Find the link at the end of this post.
Check out our other easy to make Valentines Day Gifts for under $5.
Inexpensive DIY Valentine’s Day Popcorn Teacher Gift Idea
What popcorn recipes can I bag up for a gift?
My daughter and I loved the popcorn, my son and husband did not care for it. Here is a great post to find 20 yummy popcorn recipes to try for this teacher gift.
- You can also buy a bag of gourmet popcorn, Fresh Market had some for under $3 that would be cute.
- I am also going to try white chocolate covered popcorn using white chocolate and M& M’s,
- Fill them with this yummy Cupid Mix.
- Quick Sweet and Salty Halloween Snack Mix
CAN I USE MICROWAVE POPCORN
If you want to make large batches of popcorn at once we love our Whirley Popcorn Maker, an Old school popcorn maker we have been using for the past 10 years and hopefully 10 more..
Dark Chocolate Covered Popcorn Recipe
Chocolate Covered Popcorn RecipeYield: 10Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
Chocolate Covered Popcorn Recipe is a great and easy way to make a sweet and salty popcorn snack
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup peanuts, optional
- 1/4 cup granulated and 2 tablespoons brownsugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons buttter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F Oil a baking pan with sides.
- Place popcorn(making sure to take out all unpopped kernals) I didn't into a large, metal bowl, and set aside. Stir together the sugar, corn syrup, cocoa powder, and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla, then pour over the popcorn. Stir until the popcorn is well coated. Spread the popcorn into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool to room temperature. Break into small clumps, and store in an airtight container.
- 1 cup of unpopped popcorn kernels will yield about 2 quarts of popped corn.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 77Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 173mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on stayingclosetohome.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Who would you give this inexpensive DIY Valentine’s Day Popcorn Teacher Gift Idea to?
Other Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas You might like:
FREE POPCORN GIFT PRINTABLE
Don’t Forget to Download and print the popcorn Valentines Gift Tag for these adorable Inexpensive DIY Valentine’s Day Popcorn Teacher Gift!
Very cute, great ideas. Crafty ideas like this are more meaningful to me anyways.
Oh. Soooooo yummy looking!
Great idea. Nothing like snuggling up on the couch watching a movie and munchin’ on popcorn.