Thanks to Entenmann’s® Little Bites® for sponsoring this GIVEAWAY and post about Simple Pumpkin Party Favors for Fall or Halloween. Be sure to look for both ways to win!
It seems that every few months, Little Bites comes out with new fun flavors. This month it is NEW Little Bites® Soft Baked Party Cake Cookies that are made with colorful rainbow sprinkles, making snack time a reason to celebrate!
Simple NON-CANDY Pumpkin Party Favors for Fall or Halloween
Who doesn’t smile when they eat something with sprinkles baked in? No matter how old you might be, it is always a party with sprinkles. With Halloween being a little different this year too, we thought we might pick up our game with a few fun non candy treats.
We are filling our Frankenstein Pumpkin with Little Bites this year. Parents can either wipe them off easily or let them sit a few days to enjoy later.
NEW Little Bites® Soft Baked Party Cake Cookies are the Perfect Portion of Happiness with six to a pouch, making them perfect for trick-or-treating or snacking on the go!
In honor of this new release they are also hosting Halloween Vacation Giveaway with Little Bites®
- Little Bites® snacks is giving fans a fun offer to celebrate Halloween! Between October 5-October 31, consumers can enter the Halloween Vacation Giveaway with Little Bites® for a chance to win a family trip to Myrtle Beach.
- During the Sweepstakes Period, fans can visit:https://rsminc.formstack.com/forms/2020_little_bites_halloween and follow the directions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry in the Grand Prize drawing.
- Entries must be received by October 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET to be eligible.
Halloween Party Favors
Our idea from a few years ago, included Little Bite Muffins.
Fall time screams out pumpkin spice and all things baked up nice. Now you can get your kids in the mood for all things pumpkin too with the delicious seasonal favorite – Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Pumpkin Muffins!
Throw them in a lunch box or better yet make these super simple Halloween or Pumpkin Party Party favors. I love party favors that are edible and delicious. Plus they can use the cup for other things as well.
These flavorful muffins are baked soft and moist using real pumpkins and come in convenient, pre-portioned pouches that make them the perfect seasonal lunchtime snack.
Are you ready for this super complicated Halloween DIY?
- Get Cups
Simply purchase some inexpensive themed plastic cups at your local store. We found 4 for 79c.
- Insert Little Bite Pouches
Are you sweating yet? I know our tutorials are usually less stressful…. If you want to dress up your display with skeletons or pumpkins go for it. Otherwise just put them in a basket and pass out after your party.
If you don’t like giving out candy at Halloween. These Pumpkin Entenmann’s® Little Bites® are a great non candy trick or treat item both the kids and parents will appreciate.
Now that you have your party favors set for the fall, we have two great ways you can be a winner.
YOU CAN BE A WINNER
- Enter to win a $25 virtual Visa gift card and three (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of Little Bites® snacks. Simply enter the Rafflecopter Below to win.