Summer months bring about some of our favorite watermelon recipes. Whether it is at a local picnic, holiday barbecue, or just because this delicious fruit is the center of attention more often than not. E
veryone seems to love the sweetness of this, and since they are so large, you an easily make 2-3 recipes from just one watermelon.
25 Mouthwatering Watermelon Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
We can’t get enough of them in our house. Instead of just eating them as they are, get creative with these 25 Watermelon Recipes that will sure to wow those that try them. From Watermelon drinks, with or without alcohol, to yummy salads and appetizers,
I can’t wait to give them a try. If trying to cut a full watermelon scares you, be sure to check out our how to cut a watermelon Tutorial.
The hardest part of most of these recipes is simply preparing the watermelon. We have some great tips in the tutorial above. We also recommend using a watermelon bowl for storage to keep your watermelon fresh for longer, and a unique watermelon slicer definitely makes them easier to manage.
This makes grabbing that watermelon when it is on sale much easier to manage when you get home. Chilled watermelon is so much better than room temperature, so make sure you keep it on ice to serve.
25 Watermelon Recipes
- Watermelon Aqua Fresca from A Calculated Whisk
- Watermelon Smoothie How to Have it all
- An adorable Watermelon Basket Tutuorial How to Have it All
- Watermelon Kiwi Pops Thrifty Jinxy
- Watermelon Water Fresca Float Thrifty Jinxy
- Easy Watermelon Sorbet Recipe Thrifty Jinxy
- Watermelon Mojitos Close to Home
- Watermelon Salad Close to Home
- Frozen Watermelon Margaritas Recipe Close to Home
- Grilled Watermelon with Lime and Chile Mama Likes to Cook
- Watermelon and Crab Salad Cups Savory Experiments
- Simple Strawberry Watermelon Smoothies Recipe by Earth Thrive Grow
- Watermelon Crush Just Us Four Blog
- Watermelon and Goat Cheese Salad Just Us Four Blog
- Watermelon Birthday Cake Close to Home
- Simple Watermelon Cilantro Salad Pepper Scraps
- Grilled Chicken and Watermelon over Kale Salad Fearless Dining
- Watermelon Key Lime Slushie Simplistically Living
- Drunkin Watermelon Cocktail Totally The Bomb
- Watermelon Vodka Mint Lemonade Totally the Bomb
- Watermelon Feta Bites Floating Kitchen
- Spicy Grilled Watermelon Floating Kitchen
- 4 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet Cincy Shopper
- Watermelon Margaritas Close to Home
Watermelon recipes really add fun to your summer parties. Since everyone enjoys the flavor so much, you know it will be a hit no matter who you have invited over.
I especially like things like the savory watermelon feta bites, or the simple watermelon margaritas as a special adult beverage to enjoy after the kids go to bed.
Whether you are simply trying to use up extra watermelon before it goes bad or you are trying to find something unique and new to share at your next weekend barbecue, this list of watermelon recipes is ideal. There is literally something for everyone on this list to try!