I have made these little treats for the past couple of years and both adults and children enjoy them. The Easter Egg nests are edible party favors or place holders at the Easter table. You could also use these for parties at school instead of cupcakes or as a teacher or neighbor treat. They are really easy to make, and the kids will enjoy filling the nests with the treats. (However, the adult might want to stick to the nest building because it is pretty sticky.)
You will need :
- one bag of Chow Mein Noodles
- 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla (optional)
- Egg shaped candies such as Robin Eggs, my favorite, or jelly beans, chocolate peanut or almond m& ms.
- A Chick shaped peep. You alsocould do a chocolate chick as well if you can find them.