Thanks to 5W Publications for sharing some of these tasty treats for this post Kid Friendly Picnic Basket Essentials for A Picnic With Kids This post has affiliate links as well.
When was the last time you took a picnic? I know for our family it has been a while since we packed up a wicker basket and a blanket and hit the grass. Really you have no excuse and now that Spring has sprung, and that means it’s time to take get outside and advantage of the sunshine! Sometimes packing for kids can be tricky so we thought we would share some fun and different snacks.
Kid Friendly Picnic Basket Essentials for A Picnic With Kids
- Insulated Picnic Basket: The weather is getting warmer, don’t get to your location and find all your food spoiled. Consider an insulated picnic basket instead of the traditional wicker one. Although the wicker picnic baskets are good to hold nonperishable foods and supplies.
- Picnic Blanket: Be sure to bring along a thick blanket that you can just roll up easily. Many picnic blankets have a water resistant side and a plush side.
- Flavored Water: Stay hydrated! Fun for kids and smart for parents, AquaBall’s naturally flavored water is the only zero-sugar, zero-calorie, zero-preservative children’s beverage around. Available in four flavors, Berry Frost, Fruit Punch, Grape, and Strawberry Lemonade, and features fan favorite characters from Disney’s Frozen, Disney Princesses, Marvel’s Avengers, and Disney Classic Characters, the bottle alone will bring a smile to any kid’s face.
- Pasta: Pasta salad is the best picnic food. Whip up a quick, easy and nutritious pasta salad with Explore Cuisine, an alternative pasta brand that integrates beans, peas, lentils, and rice to provide you with nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful, and simply delicious! All Explore Cuisine products are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and jam packed with nutrients.
- Sparkling Water: Stay hydrated with Sparkling Ice! An excellent soda alternative, Sparkling Ice is slightly carbonated with B-Vitamins, Vitamin D and antioxidants. This light and refreshing beverage is the perfect addition to any picnic, containing zero calories, zero carbs, and is gluten free and sodium free.
- Fruit Snacks: Both gluten-free and preservative-free, Go Organically® Fruit Snacks and Welch’s® Fruit Snacks taste delicious AND are an excellent source of Vitamins A and E.
- Popcorn: The Little Kernel, the newest popcorn brand on the market, is the perfect addition to any picnic! Not only is this a delicious treat perfect for everyone to enjoy, but also a better-for-you snack that has a unique, hulless, “miniature kernel.” Popped in 100% pure olive oil, each popcorn is gluten-free, non-GMO, dairy-free, kosher and certified whole grains.
- Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes: Packed with wholesome whole grains & real fruit bites, Munk Pack’s ready-to-eat Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes are perfect as an on-the-go picnic snack. Even better, they aregluten-free, non-GMO, kosher and certified vegan.
KID FRIENDLY AND PORTABLE PICNIC RECIPES:
PIN To Remember these Kid Friendly Picnic Basket Essentials for A Picnic With Kids
Whether you are planning a romantic picnic for 2 or a family outing with the kids, we’ve got you covered with some Kid Friendly Picnic Basket Essentials for A Picnic With Kids . What else would you add to your basket?