30 Family Friendly Vegetarian Dinner Recipes for Lent
Macaroni and Cheese
Pizza is always an easy way to serve up a meatless recipes meals.
Give your family a real treat with this Chicago Style Pizza Recipe. Just skip the pepperoni and sausage.
Our favorite meatless pasta recipes:
- Linguine and Fresh Clams
- Pasta with Vodka Sauce
- Low fat Penne Vodka Sauce with Shrimp
- Grilled Vegetable Pesto Pasta Salad
- Vanderbilt Wife shares Summer Bowtie Pasta Salad and a few Black Bean recipes.
- Zucchini Pasta Salad with Almonds from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Herb and Parmesan Roasted Vegetable Pasta. from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Hearty Veggies substitutes
- Melissa from I was Born to Cook made an Eggplant Stew with Polenta she nick names a “meaty stew.
- Eggplant Pizza Recipe
- Pan Roasted Vegetables
Tofu-it may take getting used to but a great source of protein when cooking vegetarian recipes
- Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks recipe for Tofu with Garlic and Broccoli.
- Make your own Vegetarian Egg Rolls
BEANS-an easy substitute for meat
- Over at Peanut Butter and Peppers, Jennifer shares Black Bean and Butternut Squash Quinoa Tacos, Black Bean Burgers and a unique Hummus recipe, Peanut Butter Hummus
- Hearty Minestrone Recipe
- The Pajama Chef shares Perfect Way for preparing Black Beans
- Loaded Vegetable Minestrone Soup and Lentil Tacos from Shockingly Delicious
- Easy Shrimp with Cannellini beans
Pie and Egg Vegetarian Recipes
Curry is a flavorful way to flavor up your vegetarian entree.
- At Our Eating Habits, Jamie makes a Butter Chickpea Curry that uses an interesting ingredient.
- Lick the Spoon shares her Curry Veggie Burgers.
What are some of your favorite VEGETARIAN recipes to share for Lent?