We all end up with too much Leftover Halloween Candy. How about some more sinfully delicious wasps to use leftover Halloween candy Recipes . If Halloween Night was not sweet enough for you, just wait until the days and even weeks following this candy filled holiday.
My kids are obsessed about getting a lot of candy even though we end up donating most of it. Or if you don’t have kids, maybe you bought more candy that trick or treaters this year? Either way we usually always have a surplus of Halloween Candy.
I must admit I like to keep a few pieces for creating yummy desserts and treats throughout the holidays. There are always reasons to back between now and New Years.
I decided to share some yummy and sinfully sweet dessert recipes using Halloween candy as well as Thanksgiving Treats worth saving some candy for!
What to make with Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
Surprise your kids on Thanksgiving with these adorable Edible Turkey Treats from This Momma Loves
Any type of Candy Bark recipe or Pretzel Toffee Recipe will be a great way to use up Leftover Halloween candy and it makes great hostess gifts for Thanksgiving.
Halloween Candy Layer Bars recipe
- 1 box Devil’s food cake mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled pretzel twists
- 1 cup M&Ms, plain, chopped
- 1 cup Butterfingers, crushed
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 13X9 baking pan liberally with pan spray and set pan aside.
Combine cake mix, egg and butter. Stir in pretzels and spread mixture in pan.
Bake 8 minutes. Batter will not be fully cooked.
Sprinkle cake with candy and peanuts.
Drizzle top of candy with condensed milk.
Return to oven for 15 minutes or until center is set.
Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Yields 12 – 15 servings, depending upon cut.
Note: Candy bars may be frozen in Ziploc bags. To break into pieces use rolling pin as mallet and crust candy inside bags. Fully thaw candy before using on cake.
CANDY BAR ICE CREAM CAKE
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownies mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups chopped chocolate candy bars, plus more for topping
- Chocolate syrup, for topping
- Caramel sauce, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 8-inch round cake pans with parchment paper and lightly spray paper with cooking spray. Prepare brownies as directed on box and divide batter between two prepared pans.
2. Bake brownies until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 30 minutes in pans. With 10 minutes left, remove ice cream from freezer to soften slightly.
3. Remove brownie cakes from pans. Lightly spray the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray and place one fully cooled cake in the bottom of springform pan.
4. Scoop half the vanilla ice cream (about 10 scoops) into a large bowl. Add 1 cup chopped candy bars and stir to combine. Spread ice cream evenly on top of brownie cake in pan. Place pan in freezer 15-20 minutes to firm.
5. Remove cake from freezer and top ice cream layer with remaining brownie cake. Combine remaining ice cream and 1 cup chopped candy bars and spread over brownie cake; smooth top with a spatula. Cover pan with aluminum foil and freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
6. The next day, remove cake from freezer. Uncover cake and run a butter knife along edge of pan to remove cake from pan. Remove side of springform pan and place cake on a serving plate. Top with more chopped candy bars and drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce, if desired. Serve immediately.
OTHER AMAZING RECIPES TO MAKE USING LEFTOVER HALLOWEEN CANDY
- Caramel Nougat Peanut butter cookies (snickers bars) from Making Miracles
- Chocolate Strawberry Licorice Bites from ALL You magazine.
- Blondies filled with Halloween Candy from Walmart.com
- Reese’s Pieces Baked Donuts from Divine Miss Mommy
- Pumpkin Spice M& Ms Chocolate Cookie Recipe from This Mamma Loves…
- Homemade Butterfinger Bars from Debbi Does Dinner
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream from I am A Honey Bee
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Chocolate Matzo Bark from I am a Honey Bee
- Giant Peanut Butter and Pretzel M& M’s Cookies from I am A Honey Bee
If you need some last minute Halloween Treats be sure and check out blog post HERE.