What is an easy keto breakfast you can serve a crowd?
This low carb breakfast casserole is hearty and filling because it’s packed full of protein from the sausage, bacon, and eggs. We opted for some sauteed mushrooms but you can add any roasted low carb vegetable you may have on hand.
Make Ahead Keto Breakfast Bake Recipe
While it is not an overnight egg casserole recipe, you can do most of the prep the day before and just make the egg mixture while the oven is heating up.
Who knew that you can lose weight eating eggs, bacon and sausage for breakfast? Doesn’t this look like a hardy breakfast even before it bakes? A yummy sausage breakfast casserole indeed.
I guess you could probably put this in the fridge like this, but it is so simple to just crack eggs and add some milk at the last minute instead of the possibility of dropping the entire breakfast egg casserole pan before its cooked.
Easy Breakfast Casserole is made in minutes and results in this fluffy yet dense egg dish. Filled with so much goodness. Best part you can just reheat this in the microwave if you have leftovers at your brunch.
More Brunch Recipes You Might Like
Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Sausage Breakfast Casserole
The perfect solution for a quick breakfast casserole
Easter Brunch Recipe-Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake Recipe
Make this as a large or mini pound cake recipe. Best made a day or two ahead.
Go Bananas with this Brunch or After School Quick Recipe Idea: Banana Coffee Cake Recipe
Self Serve Mother's Day Brunch Omelet Bar
Have your guests serve up their own individual omelets then bake them together.
Chocolate Chip Monkey Bread Recipe For Easter Brunch
A brunch classic monkey bread recipe
Omelet or Eggs in A Bag Recipe Perfect for Camping or Brunch
Kids will be amazed to see their omelet made in front of their eyes.
High Protein Mini Sausage Pancake Bites Recipe
These scrumptious little bites can feed a crowd of hungry kids for breakfast in no time.
Chicken and waffles recipe
Dinner and breakfast meet for this amazing sweet and savory combination of fried chicken and waffles Chicken and waffles recipe
Super Easy Mini Lemon Scones Recipe
A refreshing lemon scone made with a secret ingredient to keep these scones moist.
Freezer Ready Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches
Make these english muffin egg sandwiches to store in the freezer for an easy breakfast that kids can make themselves
Bacon Sausage Breakfast Sliders
Bacon Sausage Breakfast Sliders is a perfect breakfast to feed a crowd or make-ahead breakfast idea
Deliciously Easy Egg and Cheese Overnight Breakfast Casserole with Bread
Make this the night before and just throw it in the oven for Breakfast time.
Keto Egg Brunch Casserole Recipe
Be sure to pin this recipe for when you are looking for a low carb breakfast Bake
Keto Friendly Breakfast Bake – Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 oz Package of Sliced Mushrooms (we used baby portabella)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet, crumbling as it cooks. Drain grease and set aside.
- Cut the bacon into bite-sized chunks and cook in a large skillet, stirring often, until crisp. Drain most of the the grease and set aside.
- Leaving just enough grease in the pan, sauté the mushrooms until most of the liquid is gone
- .Dice the Onions. If making ahead store all of these ingredients in a container and place in fridge.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and add the milk and water. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients including the cooked meats and veggies and stir until well combined
- .Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set and edges are golden brown. Test the casserole by dipping a knife into egg mixture and it should come out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
To make ahead simply cook the veggies and the meat and set in fridge until ready to bake the casserole You can take it out for 30 minutes to reach room temperature.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 470 Total Fat 36g Saturated Fat 14g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 20g Cholesterol 280mg Sodium 1260mg Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 0g Sugar 2g Protein 31g